Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One day seminar on Silverlight, Blogging...

The one day seminar which was held on Tuesday(11.08.09) was quite useful according to me. U know after that seminar i could see many of my friends starting their own blogs and showing interest in blogging and various other tech-oriented tasks. I have been really skeptical as to whether we would remain bookworm for the whole of the four years(as we were during our schooling), and activities like this would really refresh us and make us think in a wider scope and think laterally rather than being hidden within four walls. I would like to thank the department for conducting the one day seminar despite the so called academic pressure.

Well, I don't want this to be a tip of the iceberg, I am expecting much more activities like this and want seminar like this to be held once in a month at least. I would be ready to come even on sundays to attend seminars like these. To be in par with a student in USA or Japan may be a uphill task but if we believe and put our best we can reach new heights. I would like to remind these phrases "Change we can Believe in" and "YES WE CAN" by Barack obama which inspires me and make me believe one day or other change would take place in our country. Its we the youth who must take the required inititative and friends most of our classmates are of high potential and can acheive great levels in life. If directed well we can even have great entrepreneurs from our class. What do you think???????????

Well friends drop in your comments......

By
Vivek

3 comments:

Shakthi.S said...

The seminar was too inspiring.... i wish that our college conducts more of these interactive sessions which will be very useful to us...

sangeetha said...

seminar was really inspirin ... personally it kindled me.. such seminars need 2 be conducted n am sure it ll create some change in us!!!who knows even next year our set students may conduct such seminars for our juniors!!

G.Vivek Venkatesh said...

Absolutely many more such are required......