Saturday, September 5, 2009

Re: "Coordination within us"

This is a response to the post written by our friend Sangeetha,

I do feel the same....After all only 2 and a half years remaining in our col life..So let us make it rocking part of our life.....I am pretty sure our symposium will b better than that of SSN Symposium.....If not this year at least when we become seniors and when we organize the symposium we will make it a grand success........

"I dont think so there is a good coordination in our dept atleast in our class, which is not a good sign and If it continues like this, then organizing events would be an uphill task...."

Its in our class many are interested to do many things but they could not do cos of some distraction and academic pressure. If guided well there could be wonders coming out, but most of all coordination within ourselves is very vital. I would like to extend my full support to anything that could prove useful to me as well as to all of my friends in the class.


So friends think about what to do, else time may run out and after we move out of col and think about our col life there would be nothing but ONLY BOOKS and EXAMS in our memories, and there wont be even a single other good moment to cherish for the remaining part of our life.....

4 comments:

Sneha said...

yess u both are right..i will giv my best of my part..hope all will do the same !!!!!

Shakthi.S said...

ya very true!!! as sneha said i'll also giv my best to make dis cum true!!!

G.Vivek Venkatesh said...

happy to see a good response.....

sanjay said...

co ordination ah hey guyz we people talk but wnt implement im promisingly saying that the person who says abt this will be the first one to create trouble chaa plz stop talking abt this co-ordination its not at all a worthy talk