Sunday, December 12, 2010

Anna University GPA calculator

Hi guys, I have written a Script for an Anna University GPA Calculator in this post. I google searched and found that there is no dedicated calculator for Anna University Students. Freshers really find it difficult. So I just thought in my break I could do this and so here it goes,

Please enter the grades in Caps

                 Grade    Credits
Subject 1      
Subject 2      
Subject 3      
Subject 4      
Subject 5      
Subject 6      
Subject 7      
Subject 8      
Subject 9      






However if you feel you need a software to download it to your computer, you can visit my post,

http://vivekvenkatesh.blogspot.com/2009/12/gpa-calculator.html

PS: You can find this script in the sidebar of this blog too....:)

1 comment:

Bipin said...

dear sir . i want to know the source code . how this calculator actually runs . please help me . ishwaraju@ovi.com